Vacancy – Branch Manager
To ensure the achievement of branch business plan within timescale, budget and agreed KPIs.
- To deliver the required sales, margin and profit performance
- To recruit, motivate and develop your team to achieve success
- To develop specific local initiatives that drive the sales and margin performance and to support corporate initiatives and promotions
- To improve operational standards, ensuring that you have the right stock at the right time to service your customer base and to maximise opportunities
- To develop a strong and balanced customer base
- Experience of commercially managing a business unit / branch within the electrical wholesale sector is essential
- Strong management skills are essential, with experience of managing a variety of people
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- Must be financially and commercially astute, with strong analytical skills
- IT literate (MS Word, Excel & Outlook) and experience of CRM / stock ordering systems
- Formulate a strategic and tactical business plan for their branch, and convert this into profitable business performance.
- Translate the value and service proposition for the area allocated accounts into a practical implementation plan specific to the branch and ensure its achievement.
- Implement, for their branch, the agreed customer service plan for nominated accounts and ensure it is in place and working effectively.
- Ensure, for their branch, the agreed level of service for all segment business development targets.
- Monitor and take appropriate action to ensure their branch achieves sales/profitability targets, service KPIs and fully complies with standard operating procedures.
- Provide account management for the nominated accounts, which will include the implementation of the development plan.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the business through active collaboration in activities required as a member of the area management team.
- Provide management with required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective strategic planning, budgeting and performance management of the business in agreed formats and within agreed timeframes.
- Manage, lead and develop all colleagues within the branch so that their operational performance delivers agreed KPIs and is in line with Company standards.
An excellent package is offered which includes a vehicle, pension, life assurance, medical cover option and 25 days holiday plus statutory holiday.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates. For further information and contact details, please visit our website at www.rhodium45.co.uk.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com