Role: Depot Supervisor / Trade Counter Sales Supervisor
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Industry: Communications Technology Wholesaler
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm (no weekends)
Salary: up to circa £30,000 per annum + bonus scheme
We are now recruiting for a permanent, full-time, experienced, Trade Counter Sales Person to supervise a small team based in a well established business on the South side of Edinburgh.
This position would be ideal for anyone who is currently or has recently worked in a similar trade counter environment, perhaps an electrical or plumbing wholesaler. In-house training for all computer and technical aspects of this role will be provided.. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
- Serving customers on the trade counter
- Using the computer confidently
- Providing excellent customer service
- Dealing with incoming sales calls
- Making outgoing warm calls
- Order processing
- Order picking with some lifting
- Providing technical assistance
- Processing quotations for customers
- Handling returns
- Monitoring stock control
- Being responsible for goods in/goods out of the Stores
- Communicating effectively with both customers and colleagues
Good trade wholesale experience is preferable and any experience of dealing with electronics or brown goods could be beneficial. You should also:
- Be friendly and approachable
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be a quick learner
- Possess the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be a team player
- Be self motivated
- Have a flexible nature and be willing and able to multi-task
The right person will be rewarded with the following benefits, including:
- up to circa £30K depending on experience
- A bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- 22 days holiday pa rising to 27 after 5 year’s service, plus bank holidays
- Voluntary entry into: Health cash plan after completion of probation period, private health plan and Death In Service plan after qualifying period.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and first-stage interviews will be held by telephone.
All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Rhodium Consulting Ltd is a niche recruitment consultancy specialising in wholesalers, merchants and distributors within the building products sector. We strive to be the industry leader in delivering the highest calibre of candidates to our client companies, whilst enhancing the careers of our candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com