Dagenham, Essex Ref: PJ000471
- Salary £40K –
Our client is a well-established independent business who have built their values based good customer service and quality. We are looking for a Quality Manager with key experience in the Electrical / Lighting industry.
Specific Job Duties:
Quality Manager/ Lead Quality Engineer – Electrical products
- As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for ensuring all products and new products are compliant whilst of the highest quality and developing robust processes and any necessary process improvements to ensure the product range is kept to the highest standard.
- With the focus on QA for new products and QC on incoming products you will have access to both in house and external test facilities.
- Other responsibilities include devising and establishing the quality procedures, standards and specifications; reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met; working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers; making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards; defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff; making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them; using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
- making sure the Company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- YOU :
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience of managing quality control processes and working with a large broad product portfolio, ideally electrically/ lighting related.
You should be able to work autonomously, be an effective communicator, have the drive to continuously improve processes and look forward for evolving requirements; possess the necessary technical and product knowledge for current legislation and best practices.
Location: North East London/ Essex inner M25
If you have the key experience that we require then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org